Two-storey vacation maisonette, open gallery, country house style, located in a small courtyard garden directly behind the guest house, opposite the hotel; entrance hall, large living room, open kitchen, shower, toilet, sleeping area on the first floor (double bed), extra beds possible on the open 1st floor, small terrace at the entrance, satellite TV, including one-time linen package, 72 sqm, rich country breakfast buffet can be booked on request.
- Buchnas Landzeit, Wellness & Spa use (changing room, hairdryer station, shower grotto, Kneipp pool with heat bench, Finnish sauna, steam sauna, lounge with wellness tea, water & apples, indoor pool 12 x 6m, sunbathing lawn and hotel garden.
- Bath bag with towel, slippers and bathrobe
- Free W-Lan use in the whole hotel
- Free parking around the hotel
- App for your smartphone with lots of information about our hotel and the region, including free magazines and current daily newspapers
- All our rooms are equipped with bed linen for allergy sufferers
- Large selection of interesting reading in our library for you to borrow
- Selection of board games for young and old to borrow
- We will send your vacation greeting postcard for you free of charge
- When the weather is nice, you can use our beautiful outdoor terraces – please make a reservation in advance at the reception desk
Price plus tourist tax.
Right next to the hotel there are illuminated short and long "walk" paths. Unfortunately, the pets are not allowed in the wellness area and not to the breakfast buffet, however, we will be happy to set a table for you in the restaurant in front.
Arrival and departure
Please plan for the room to be ready for you on the day of arrival from 4pm on Sundays & 3pm on weekdays. On the day of departure the room is at your disposal until 11.00 a.m., our Buchnas Landzeit Wellness & Spa can be used further on request. In case of a later departure until 18.00 o’clock 50% of the room price will be charged. You are welcome to arrange an earlier arrival with the reception.